Gloucester Road Status & Names

Adopted Roads & Road Names

A map of the currently adopted roads in Upper Rissington. The extend of the Highway maintainable at public expense is shown in blue. The roads, pavements and street lights in these areas are maintained by Gloucestershire County Council.

Problems with roads and public footpaths:

If you concern is about the road itself then you can report it directly to Highways at Gloucestershire County Council.

This form can also be used to report problems with street lighting, potholes, blocked gullies and water on the road, overgrown vegetation, and damaged signs or traffic lights.

Concerns about the way people are using the road can be reported via the Road Safety Community Hub:

If your concern covers both areas, or you’re not sure which form to use, then fill in the form on the Community Hub and they will manage this for you.

If your concern is about a public right of way, then report it here:

Gloucester Road Status

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2018