Bruce Simmonds (Gloucester County Council) has been made aware of the following problems at UR, by a very proactive resident.
- Roundabout flooding incident.
- Street sign for Beechcraft Road.
- Lack of work this week on the road surfacing and re levelling of manholes.
- Lack of progress with the 15 street lights incorrectly located across Victory Fields.
- Planning stupidity of Cranwell Road crossing Longmore walk to Spitfire Place.
- Lack of street lighting along Longmore walk particularly past the school to the Village Hall!
- The Longmore walk being half Tarmac and half Hoggin surface.
Hopefully, we will see some progress on these issues, as Nigel Moor and Geoffrey Clifton-Brown MP are also aware.
To add your comments – click here: