Here are the financials that have been used by URPC to calculate the increase in your Council Tax contribution for Upper Rissington. In effect an increase from £62,000 to £114,000 precept in 2018/9.
The elements that I noticed:
- Funding for Allotments terminated (was £3,000).
- Increase in Village Improvements budget to £30,000 p.a.
- Clerks salary increase from £13,000 pa to £20,0000 p.a.
- Increase in Playpark budget to £10,000 p.a.
- Village Hall Trust payment this financial year £19,000? With no Hall to finance – has this money been transferred?
- Grass Cutting – no extra allowed (for contact renewal).