In 2019 some genuine progress has been made in Upper Rissington, not in any particular order.
- Folland Park rejuvenation at a cost of nearly £65,000
- Northern Boundary Wall has been arranged for repair after 2 years of decay.
- Making safe damaged trees after Winter storms.
- Planning – allotment access revised and finalisation of the POS plans: 17/04151/FUL
- Parish Council specific e-mail addresses configured to respect data protection policies. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Open Space discussions and how to proceed in all areas of the village.
- Agreeing to fund and consequently build a footpath from Harris Gardens to Mitchell Way.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Funding and organisation.
- Tree Management Programme instigated for the old part of the village.
- Given grants to many good causes: Air Ambulance, Scouts, Little Hurricanes.
- Organised removal of Barrington Road bus shelter.
The Parish Councillors are:
- Amos Peek (Chairman)
- Matt Barley
- Robert Hazard
- Jerry Flint
- Dawn Laird
- Vaughan Taylor
- Declan Torris